Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Welcome to My 1st Entry

Hi guys thanks for reading.

This blog was established (ehem so formal like text book sentence structure!) as a reference (so called reference) to my students. Hope we all could learn together to have THE BEST TRAVEL+MAKAN2 BLOG wahahaha... I wish we could. Malaysia Boleh and Limkokwingian Boleh as well! Chaiyok guys!!!

As ONE of their assignment, I asked them to create their own blog - a travel blog, so that they could update virtually all their experience, opinions, comments, grape wines, whining while they were traveling.

And, also I hope their blog could be reference blog as they could include useful info such as; Do's and Don'ts, best time to travel etc...

Enjoy reading and do not hesitate to comment!

**pssstttt sorry for my grammar, I am not English teacher. P E A C E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment